Lightweight and hollow concrete blocks made with clay, these hollow bricks are quickly becoming an essential part of construction in the modern world. With several great applications and amazing benefits, these hollow clay block bricks are mostly used in non-load-bearing walls or in-fill walls as they provide great sound proofing and thermal insulation.
The Features will Time Saving, Sound Insulation, Less Dead Load,
Thermal Insulation, Green Building Material, Fast & Easy Installation of Home & Office Construction.
Furnace oil is dark viscous residual fuel obtained by blending mainly heavier components from crude distillation unit, short residue and clarified oil from fluridized catalytic cracker unit.
It is used primarily for steam boilers in power plants, aboard ships, and in industrial plants. Commercial fuel oils usually are blended with other petroleum fractions to produce the desired viscosity and flash point. Flash point is usually higher than that of kerosene. The term fuel oil ordinarily does not include such fuels as kerosene.
Light diesel oil is used as fuels in many applications :
- Air pre-heaters
- Lower RPM engines
- Lift irrigation pump sets
- Fertilizer plants
- DG set
Light diesel oil, or LDO, is a blend of components from the distillation process of crude. It is used in engines with an rpm less than 750, such as boilers and furnaces. LDO is also referred to as distillate fuel or marked oil.
Customers who must have the home plans drawn locally to meet the specific building code requirements of their jurisdiction, including local engineering or architectural seals. The Dimensional Plan is a dimensioned starting point for your architect or drafting staff/service. A Dimensional CAD Plan includes:
- Design Basics’ federal Copyright and Construction License*
- Scale front, side, and rear elevations
- Fully dimensioned ¼” scale floor plans
- Fully dimensioned ¼” scale foundation plan
- Roof plan (aerial pitches of the roof)
- NO structural information is included.
What’s included in your Full Construction Drawings?
All construction prints include the following:
- Detailed, scaled floor plan(s)
- Detailed, scaled elevations
- Detailed, scaled foundation plan
Construction prints may include the following:
- Detail cross sections
- Floor structural supports
- Roof plans and suggested electrical plans (Contact us for specific details: 1.800.947.7526)
- Electronic prints: PDF email or CAD file
- Many plans are available as a ‘right-reading’ reverse
- Many plans are available as a No-Step Entry floor plan
Yes, each plan license offered for sale by Design Basics is protected by United States Copyright law. This means the images and construction prints of our designs are legally protected from unlawful use.
Customers who must have home plans drawn locally to meet the specific building code requirements of their jurisdiction, including local engineering or architectural seals, but who do not require plan specific documentation or drawings.